Saturday, July 18, 2020

Energize from the presence of God!

PRAYER - "A Murderer's Prayer"

 


Cain killed his brother, Abel, in cold blood. For his murderous act, God pronounced lifetime curses on him. Cain felt overwhelmed, and feared that men would want to slay him in recompense. He pleaded with God, so God put a mark on him and forbade anyone to harm him. God would have been well-served to destroy Cain for his murder, but instead chose to give him another chance at life. God will have mercy on you, too.

 

Genesis 4:13 - "Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear."

 


PRINCIPALS -"Ur of the Chaldees"


 

Not all scholars agree, but the prevailing consensus is that Ur was in southern Mesopotamia - IRAQ! Skeptics protest that the story of the Garden of Eden and Noah's Flood evolved from ancient Sumerian mythology of that region. Several bizarre myths were concocted after the flood by Noah's godless descendants. Their polytheistic pagan beliefs greatly offended God. That is why He called monotheistic Abram out and blessed him.

 

Genesis 15:7 - "I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it."

 


PRINCIPLES - "Destiny of Man"

 


If we are annihilated when we die, we have little reason to restrain ourselves from uninhibited, indulgent living. If there is no account to be made for the life we live, we might not be dissuaded from riotous excesses. But we WILL give account. Jesus said, "...every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment," (Matthew 12:36). Make no mistake - beyond the grave is either great reward or frightening punishment.

 

Hebrews 9:27 - "...it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."


 

PROPHECIES - "A Bride for Isaac"

 


Abraham sent his servant to Mesopotamia to find a wife for Isaac. Eliezer wondered what to do if he could not find one, but Abraham prophesied his success. God's angel delivered. Rebekah came eagerly.

 

Genesis 24:7 - "The LORD God of heaven, which took me from my father's house, and from the land of my kindred, and which spake unto me, and that sware unto me, saying, Unto thy seed will I give this land; he shall send his angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence.





Weapon of Praise


I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

– Psalm 9:1-3



Never underestimate the importance of praise. It’s one of the most powerful spiritual weapons you have.

Praise is more than a pleasant song or a few uplifting words about God. It does something. It releases the very presence of God Himself. And, when the presence of God comes on the scene, your enemies are turned back. Sickness and disease can’t stay on your body. Poverty can’t stay in your house.

Even physical weariness has to flee when it’s faced with real joy-filled praise. I know that from experience. Years ago, I had a real battle with fatigue. I’d minister and lay my hands on the sick for so many hours at a time that by the time the meeting had ended, I was sometimes too physically weak even to close the service.

Then, in one particular meeting, I discovered the power of praise. I had just finished praying for those in the prayer line and, as usual, I was exhausted. But instead of rest, the Spirit of the Lord impressed on me that what I needed was to rejoice in the Lord. So, I did. I began to praise the Lord with my whole heart, mind and body. Do you know what happened? The tiredness left me. And I was energized with the presence of God!

The next time the devil tries to stifle your effectiveness, to drain you of the strength and wealth and victory that’s yours in Jesus, turn him back with that powerful weapon. Lift your hands and your voice and whole heart to God. Praise!



No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...