Monday, January 7, 2019

Ones path leading to Christ eventually turns into Golden streets


PRAYER - "Praying To Make Sure You Did The Right Thing"

Jeremiah prophesied the destruction and the 70-year captivity of Judah, but he also prophesied their return from Babylon, and the rebuilding of Jerusalem. God told Jeremiah that his uncle, Hanameel, would come to sell his property to Jeremiah. He instructed him to buy it. Jeremiah, in great faith, bought the land. Then he prayed, asking God if He would surely bring them back to the land.

Jeremiah 32: 27, 37-38 - "I am the LORD, ...is there any thing too hard for me? ...I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely."

Jesus does another miracle again click. ✝️ here 

PRINCIPALS - "Jerusalem Eternal"

God first revealed His interest in Jerusalem when He sent Abraham to Mount Moriah. God also sent an angel to meet King David there, and told Him to buy the place where they stood. Then God sealed His promise when Solomon dedicated the Temple. As long as time shall be, Jerusalem is the LORD's. NOBODY will EVER change that!

Jeremiah 31:38-40 - "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD, ...[it] shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever."

PRINCIPLES - "I Have Loved Thee With An Everlasting Love"

In 3000 years of volatile history, Israel both served and spurned the LORD. The chosen nation experienced countless upheavals; blessings and cursings; prosperity and failure. Repeatedly, they provoked God's fury, incurring His wrath. But in the end, Israel will be saved. Nothing but an everlasting divine love can explain that.

Jeremiah 31:3 - "Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. ...I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. ...and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD."



PROPHECIES - "David Will Rule Under Christ In The Millennium"

This is one of my favorite prophecies in the Bible. David will reign as a king in Israel, and as a prince under Jesus Christ (King of Kings) during the Millennium. "I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them," Ezekiel 34:24. "Their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me."

Jeremiah 30:9 - "They shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them." 





Plan of Salvation share this blog TY

Here’s another OMBS 



PRAYER - "The Voice Of Joy, Gladness And Praise Shall Return"

Jeremiah was in prison when the word of the LORD came to him. God reiterated that Judah could not escape His judgments in Babylon, but He promised again that He would eventually bring them health and cure, "...and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth, ...cause the captivity to return, and ...pardon all their iniquities."

Jeremiah 33:9,11 - "Again there shall be heard in this place, ...The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, ...the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever."

PRINCIPALS - "Waymarks"

God often spoke to His people about their return from Babylonian captivity. "They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: ...He that scattered Israel will gather him." But the way home needed guide-posts - waymarks. I think waymarks can be compared to the ancient landmarks. They are the old ways, the old righteous paths that were once the stuff of our joy. Let us bring back the waymarks.



Jeremiah 31:21 - "Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, ...O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities."


PRINCIPLES - "Divine Covenants Cannot Be Broken"

The Old Testament Covenant did not fail. Israel failed. God sent them to Babylon because the
 terms of the Covenant promised their dispersion. Other divine Covenants still stand. They will be fulfilled in the Millennium.

Jeremiah 33:20-21 - "Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers."

PROPHECIES - "A New Covenant"

Israel breached their ancient Covenant with God irreparably. By its terms, God vowed to scatter them from His land. It finally happened. But mercifully, God vowed to make a new, spiritual covenant, writing His law in their hearts. It began on the Day of Pentecost.

Jeremiah 31:31 - "The days come, ...that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, ...Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, ...But ...I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."


How many countries are reading OMBS7?

Did you know the Sumerian city of Uruk (modern day Warka, Iraq click4pics,) is held to be the oldest city in the world? Click🔥More  




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Word About Angels / OMBS7

A Word About Angels For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. - Psalm 91:11 It’s time to set the record s...