Wednesday, September 26, 2018

God doesn’t have a problem with making possible what we think is impossible.

Unless He fills me, everything is impossible.  When He fills me, nothing is impossible!

We had a wonderful revival at FTC in Trinity Alabama, witnessing many baptisms. A great many moved into higher levels than they ever experienced was the word of their dear Pastor. So thankful to our Lord.

The Ashcrafts are in preparation to begin a 🔐 PRAYER MEETING as we seek God in faith, in Church of Pentecost, San Angelo Texas 10.04-07.18.   We will be announcing other Texas services weekly.  


Let’s pray "Lord, thank you for this time you’ve given me to open your Word and discover who you are. Thank you that you don’t leave us in the dark about who you are and what you are doing in the world, but that you have revealed yourself and your will through the Bible, your sacred words to us. Lord, I need wisdom as I read your Word. You promise us in James 1:5 that we only have to ask for wisdom to receive it. Lord, please give me your wisdom now as I approach your word. Help me discern the truth of this text. Help me not rely on my own understanding. Thank you God for the clarity, encouragement and hope your Word brings. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen."


LET AUDIO BIBLE⬆️STUDY READ TO YOU

PRAYER - "Thou Shalt Call Thy Gates 'Praise'"


God knows what He wants and what He does not want. He does not want to hear the sounds of violence, wasting and destruction. He DOES want to hear the sounds of His people praising Him. Today, the world is filled with a cacophony of voices that offend and infuriate God. But in that day, everyone who enters into His gates will be praising Him. Get wise. Join the praisers now.

Isaiah 60:18 - "Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise."

PRINCIPALS - "Jesus: King Of ALL Kingdoms"


God sets up kingdoms and takes them down. He sets kings on thrones and removes them. "He is the governor among the nations," (Psalm 22:18). "His kingdom ruleth over all," (Psalm 103:19). "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire." (Matthew 13:42).

Isaiah 60:12 - "...the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted."

PRINCIPLES - "God's People Shine When The World Is In Darkness"

It is both a divine principle and prophetic destiny that God's chosen people will ultimately prevail over all the world. Whether it is national Israel or the Church of Jesus Christ, God's chosen must eventually rise above all men to rule and reign with their LORD throughout the ages.

Isaiah 60:1-2 - "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."

PROPHECIES - "Jesus: The Intercessor"

The sins of mankind have wreaked havoc on every generation. From the beginning, God looked for someone to turn humanity back to Him. "It displeased him that there was no judgment. And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor," (59:15-16). Then Jesus came. 

Isaiah 59:16-17 - "Therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke."

Remember to please share the Word of God.  It’s a great time to alive in God.  

We are going to pray now, "Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand" (Psalm 16:5-11). In Jesus name, amen."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...