Saturday, September 29, 2018

God desires to establish His covenant with you, and with your seed after you forever 

Prayer is about aligning our heart’s preferences with God’s will.

When we move beyond speaking our requests or placing our petitions before Him, we enter into the arena of sweet communion. Here we penetrate the invisible and delight in the glory of His presence. Our heart would be scorched to a cinder if We could hear His voice.

⬆️Let the video read the Bible Study⬆️


Let’s now pray.  Thank you lord because I know you bless us abundantly. It is of our poor managment of money that we put ourselves in this rut. I ask you dear God that you please help us financially.  I don't ask for an abundance, just enough to help with the most pressing things. Just enough to cover our bills, groceries and to bring our checking account out of the negative. Help us dear lord and give us the wisdom to balance money better and not waste it on material items. Please release us of our financial burdens and give us financial freedom. I am asking for a finacial blessing lord. I would love to have enough to help others and not be a borrower but a giver. Please help lord God, help us find a way. I know that so many have it worse than us and I know that I am truly blessed. Thank you dear God in advance for all your blessings. In Jesus name, amen.

Do you need to brush up on the plan of salvation? click🔴here



PRAYER - "Blessed For Preaching Righteousness"

We do not know what Noah preached, only that he was a preacher of righteousness. One solitary man effectively became the savior of the world. In his proclivity to declare righteousness, his words saved him, his family, and the future of humanity. For this, God blessed Noah and his sons. They inherited the entire earth. "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned," Matthew 12:37. I want to say, Noah’s lifestyle gained him acceptance into the world market as the wealthiest man alive, drowning out all mans idealism, becoming the head of humanity and given the world. We can only rise out of a broken sinful humanity when we choose to live By Gods plan of salvation.  God blessed Noah and his sons with all things of the earth so they could bless Him back, in other words their lives were to be inseparable from the Almighty and His creation. 
Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth." 
Genesis 9:8-9 - "God spake unto Noah, and to his sons ...saying, ...I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you."

PRINCIPAL - "His Vesture: Dipped In Blood, His Name Written On It"

"They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture," Psalms 22:18. Jesus' vesture was dipped in blood. The Saints' vestures were fine linen, white and clean. Theirs could not have been white if His was not stained with His own blood - blood of the King of Kings. "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow," Isaiah 1:18.
Revelation 19:13 - "He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood ...the armies ...clothed in fine linen, white and clean ...And he hath on his vesture ...a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

PRINCIPLE - "They Followed Him"

The secret to discipleship is following. Jesus told Peter, "Follow me." He told Matthew, "Follow me." He told Philip, "Follow me." He told the rich young ruler to forsake all and "follow me." "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me," Luke 9:23. He said, "My sheep... follow me." Peter said, "Ye should follow His steps." 144,000 chosen Jews will "follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth," Revelation 14:4. Do you want to see His glory? FOLLOW HIM!
Revelation 19:14 - "The armies which were in heaven followed him."

PROPHECY "He Will Smite The Nations With The Sword Of His Mouth"

Oh, the Word of God! Sharper than any two-edged Sword! No weapon formed against it can prosper. At Armageddon, Jesus will need no nuclear bombs, aircraft carriers, army tanks, or military equipment of any kind. The King of Kings will smite the nations with the Word of His mouth - the same Sword of the Spirit that is given to every believer. Revelation 19:15 - "Out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations."  Every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess. His Word has all power in Heaven and earth. Speak it, and receive eternal life and God will reward you with things that have not even entered in the heart of man.
John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Revelation 22: 17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

The universe is God’s handiwork. It sparkles with the revelation of its Maker. It is not an independent entity existing alongside and apart from God. There is no dualism divorcing God from the world. The earth is the Lord’s.      R.C. Sproul

Let’s pray: Thank You, Father, for your kind and generous spirit within me. Your unlimited abundance prospers and blesses my life.  Your infinite Spirit is my one source of abundance. I put my faith in You, God, knowing that You will guide and direct me in receiving all that my heart desires.  Thank You, God, for your unending wisdom and inspiration. You fill my mind with prosperous visions and ideas. Thank you for your all-knowing presence that helps me to receive the physical and spiritual prosperity that you would will for me. My life is rich and abundant in every way.  You are my one true source, dear God, and in your presence every need is met, every desire is answered. I am grateful for your overflowing love that blesses me and everyone in my life. God, Your blessings fill my heart and mind and attract to me all good things. Through your infinite essence, I know I am always taken care of and have everything that a truly want and need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...