Thursday, September 20, 2018

BEAST OF THE FIELD


30 Minute or More click🔴here plan of salvation Bible Study live at 10 pm central 🔴

Father, I bind the evil spirits that are causing me to feel depressed and hopeless, in Jesus name! I cancel all the devil’s assignments against me, my family, and my household in Jesus name. I break the curse of depression, Heaviness, sadness, hopelessness, self-pity, & grief and command all spirits that came in to enforce those curses to go to the pit, in Jesus name never to return. I also bind all spirits of uneasiness, gloom, emptiness, and worthlessness, in Jesus name.

I enter into the perfect rest of the Lord. I claim my healing from depression and suicide. Thank you for that perfect peace, Lord! I am a new creation in Christ! I am lead by the Holy Ghost!  I claim the perfect love of Christ! I cover my mind, body, and spirit with the blood of Jesus, and loose angels to stand guard and to protect me even while I sleep, in Jesus name, amen!
  
CLICK ON PICTURE BIBLE STUDY AUDIO



PRAYER - "A Broken And A Contrite Spirit"

In the heart of a bombastic denouncement against Israel for their flood of sorceries and adulteries, God stopped momentarily to say that He is still merciful. Notwithstanding, "The wicked are like the troubled sea. ...there is no peace, saith God, to the wicked." Humble yourself while you can!

Isaiah 57:15 - "Thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."


PRINCIPALS - "Cursed Watchmen"

Watchmen must be sober and diligent. Isaiah harshly denounced them. "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber." God called beasts of the field to devour His watchmen. 

Isaiah 56:12 - "They are greedy dogs which can never have enough, ...shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant."

PRINCIPLES - "The Righteous Perisheth, And No Man Layeth It To Heart"

The death of a saint is a bittersweet occasion. We will miss our loved one's godly influence on our lives, but it is impossible to appreciate what a glorious deliverance he or she has just experienced. We must continue to fight the good fight, but their battle is won.

Isaiah 57:1-2 - "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness."

PROPHECIES - "I Will Give Them An Everlasting Name [Yad Vashem]"

At the foot of Mount Herzl in Jerusalem is Yad [memorial] Vashem [name] - the Holocaust Museum. The names of known Jewish victims of the Holocaust are permanently displayed there. The name Yad Vashem is derived from Isaiah 56:5. But no honor or memorial will compare to the everlasting recognition that Jesus Christ will give when He rules in Jerusalem, to those in Israel whom He has redeemed for all the ages. 

Isaiah 56:5 - "And to them will I give in my house and within my walls a memorial and a name [Yad Vashem] that shall not be cut off."


Let’s pray for the lost children of the earth, Gods lost children.
Lift the child’s name to God and we’ll be praying for their heart condition and return to God’s loving arms.  Pray for the softening of your own heart, also. 
Pray that you will be the kind of parent or friend who will one day warmly welcome the child back into your life, with forgiveness and graciousness, as well.  
Now it’s Time to Trust God.
As we surrender the children to God through prayer, we can trust that they are in His hands and He'll do whatever work He wants to do in them for His glory. We can worry or we can pray. We can stress or we can trust. We can lose sleep by trying to control their every step or we can rest in the One who is already in control of their lives, whether they are acting like it or not. Amen.  CLICK🔴4MORE 


A BETTER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.  
If your like me you want to help people see their potential in Christ, then let’s read this awesome Study Material. I promise it will Revolutionize your group. Click🔴Here’

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...