Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Sure Blessings Of The Lord

PRAYER - "Eliezer's Prayer"


Abraham's servant was charged with finding a wife for Isaac, and worried what the consequences would be if he could not find her. He asked God to prosper his mission, even specifying the terms. Amazingly, God did exactly as he asked. At the well, the perfect girl was waiting.

 

Genesis 24:42-44 - "And I came this day unto the well, and said, O LORD God of my master Abraham, if now thou do prosper my way which I go: ...let the same be the woman whom the LORD hath appointed out for my master's son."

 

PRINCIPALS -"Euphrates River"

 

The Euphrates River flowed through the Garden of Eden. Abraham traversed it from Ur to Haran, Assyria. God promised Abraham's seed would possess everything from the Nile River to the Euphrates, including Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. First, world war must break out along the Euphrates - the Sixth Trumpet of Revelation. 1/3 of mankind will die. Finally, kings of the East will cross a dry Euphrates to face Jesus at Armageddon.

 

Deuteronomy 11:24 - "...from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be."

 

PRINCIPLES - "Let It Unfold"


God never planned for Israel to take possession of the entire promised land in one large conquest. He knew there would be enormous challenges and changes to adapt to, even in God's will. Great victories best come in increments. Therefore, we should not fret when improvements in our lives come slowly. A rosebud must unfold gradually. Any effort to force it open will only destroy it. Relax. Be patient - God is!

 

Exodus 23:30 - "By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land."

 

PROPHECIES - "Heel-grabber"


The birth of Isaac's twins was ominous. Jacob, came from the womb grabbing the heel of the firstborn, Esau. Jacob's name means 'supplanter; one who usurps or takes the place of another." In time, Jacob did supplant Esau, buying his birthright for a bowl of beans, then tricking his father to lay hands on him for the family blessing. His strong desire for the birthright, which included God's covenants with Abraham and Isaac, impressed God, despite his unscrupulous methods.

 

Romans 9:13 - "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."





Put the Word Into Action


Whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

– Matthew 7:24



If you want your deeds to be blessed, if you want to see supernatural results in your life, you’ll have to do more than simply read the Word of God. You’ll have to put it into action.

That’s what I did. Years ago when I realized that God was the One who had the answers to all my problems, that He was the One who could supply all my needs, I committed myself to do everything His Word told me to do. I made a quality decision to step out in faith on every command I saw there.

When I found out, for example, that God’s Word instructed me to tithe, Sis A and I were already trying to stretch what little money we had further than it could possibly go. We were up to our necks in debt! We couldn’t possibly afford to give away 10 percent. But, we did it anyway. We stepped out on faith and kept our commitment to do every command we saw. Before long we began to see financial increase. We’ve been increasing ever since.

Keep on reading and studying the Bible. Listen to faith teaching tapes. Go to church and hear the Word preached. But don’t stop there. Go one crucial step further by taking the Word you’ve heard and put it into action!


The Sure Blessings Of The Lord CLICK



























1 comment:

  1. This part hit me right where I needed it. Thank you! 🙌

    God never planned for Israel to take possession of the entire promised land in one large conquest. He knew there would be enormous challenges and changes to adapt to, even in God's will. Great victories best come in increments. Therefore, we should not fret when improvements in our lives come slowly. A rosebud must unfold gradually. Any effort to force it open will only destroy it. Relax. Be patient - God is!

    Exodus 23:30 - "By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land."

    ReplyDelete

OMBS7 3 VIDEOS

Baptism in Jesus Christ name  The Gospel Was Promised By The Prophets Since Paul systematically went to the Jews first in every city, he was...