Wednesday, September 5, 2018

God does not weigh your words; He weighs your heart!

If you decide to pursue an extraordinary life, then there will come a time when you must be prepared to go all in. Step into His throne room!



AUDIO BIBLE STUDY 



PRAYER - "A Reminder For Seekers"

The Bishop of Lincoln in Canterbury, Robert Sanderson (1621) said, "Am not I a child of the same Adam ... a chip of the same block, with him?" Israel was a chip off the block of Abraham. "Ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged." God's people descend from great seekers of God.

Isaiah 51:1-2 - "Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

PRINCIPALS - "The Furnace Of Affliction"

Three times, scriptures say that Israel came out of "the iron furnace," referring to Egypt. Seven times, the Bible speaks of Israel's "affliction" in Egypt. The word of the LORD by Isaiah said, "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction." God uses afflictions to refine us so we will have greater value to Him. "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory," 2 Corinthians 4:17.

Isaiah 48:10 - "I have refined thee, ...I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction."

PRINCIPLES - "God Loves Israel As Much As A Mother With Child"

Zion said, "The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me." But God insisted, "Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands."

Isaiah 49:23 - "And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou
shalt know that I am the LORD."

PROPHECIES - "My Servant Israel"

"The LORD hath called Israel from the womb." Here is prophetic double entendre. These verses apply to both the nation of Israel, and their offspring, Messiah. "He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; ...and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified." Try as they may, the world cannot destroy either one.

Isaiah 49:6 - "I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth."

Wherever Jesus went, Mary Magdalene followed. She heard Him teach. She saw Him perform miracles. She helped pay expenses by tithes and offerings. She was always near Christ. She was baptized in His name and filled with the Holy Ghost,  Do go where Jesus goes? Have you been baptized in water and spirit? 


 ⬇️Resist Depression⬇️


No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...