Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Bleak future can be the beginning of your brightest day! 

Glory to God!  Jesus please forgive us as we ask for help to forgive others and cleanse us. Now by the power of Your name and precious blood we bind every evil spirits power and force on the earth. "Now I will say to my heavenly Father, this is the day that You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it! The spirit of joy and laughter are my heritage. I will praise You in song and in dance.  I am always overflowing and stimulated by the presence of the Holy Ghost. Where peace is, You are there My King, great liberty and deliverance from bondage, Yes glorious freedom. I walk and I run in that liberty. I have found great peace in praising you!  I would that all people find a true happiness in serving you.                                   HOW TO BE SAVED

Here’s a thought.  Why would God listen to your prayers or ideas? Simple. Your prayers matter to God because you matter to God. You aren’t just anybody . . . you are His child.  You are never without hope, because you are never without prayer.

PRAYER - "God Foils Your False Sayings And False Accusations"
God knows that apostate people say lies against Him to strengthen their evil positions, so He gives Himself the advantage by prophesying things before they happen.
Isaiah 48:5 - "Because I knew that thou art obstinate, ...I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. ...For mine own sake, ...will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another."

PRINCIPALS- "The Idols Of Bel And Nebo"
Israel fell into gross apostasy with their foolish idols, Bel and Nebo. God mocked them because their beasts, cattle and carriages were laden down with carrying their idols. God boasted that Israel never had to carry HIM, but rather, HE had carried Israel from their first days in the womb unto their old age. He ridiculed them for their gods of gold and silver who could not possibly answer their cries. He charged them to be real men and acknowledge His divine sovereignty.
Isaiah 46:8-9 - "Shew yourselves men: ...O ye transgressors. ...for I am God, and there is none else."

PRINCIPLES. - "God Exploits His Enemies, Then Judges Them"
God exploited His enemy, Babylon, saying, "I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand." Babylon "very heavily laid" a yoke on Israel, showing no mercy. Haughty Babylon boasted, "I shall be a lady forever, ...I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children." But God promised both widowhood and loss of children because of their sorceries and enchantments.
Isaiah 47:5 - "Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms."

PROPHECIES - "God Declares The End From The Beginning"
God boasted that He was "calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country." Nebuchadnezzar would come from Babylon to execute God's punishment on Israel. Afterward, God would "bring near my righteousness, ...and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory." Sovereign God choreographs every phase of human history.
Isaiah 46:10 - "I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure."

⬆️BIBLE STUDY ON AUDIO⬆️


Pray to God and begin to ask Him to bring only people assigned to you ... only designated to you, can truly help you to produce the favor of God. Only the soil of gratitude produces favor.  Learning to pray effectively in God’s will. Is the most blessed opportunity, believe when you pray and you shall have it.
When the path before you looks easy and straightforward, you may be tempted to go it alone instead of relying on Jesus. This is when you are in the greatest danger of stumbling. Let the Holy Ghost help you as you go each step of the way.

I need to ask you a very serious question, have you been baptized?  If the answer is yes, was it the correct way?  There is a traditional way that is very wrong and a correct way, ⬆️⬆️HOW TO BE SAVED In Mark 7:8 Jesus said, "Laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men." History tells us that it was not until many years after the apostles that the mode and formula of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ were changed. (See Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible, vol. 1, p.241.) Which means more to you, the command of the Lord or the tradition of men?

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...