Thursday, August 23, 2018

GODS OPPOSITION WILL BE DESTROYED


Do you know that there are only 940 Saturdays from the time your child is born until their eighteen? And 260 of them are gone by your child’s fifth birthday.  Let’s not waste it by blowing up over little things and letting spilled crackers ruin our days.

Be honest with yourself. When was the last time you sat and just had a real, live conversation with someone else, in which you took turns and genuinely listened to what they said? No devices. No TV. No music. No distractions."  "No wonder it’s so hard for us to listen to God.

Getting good at communicating well begins interestingly with prayer."  "It’s important to communicate with God this way, but equally important is the practice of speaking to Him and hearing from Him while in a conversation with others." "Try and let your words flow this way!"
"Once we are finished praying and asking God questions, it’s time to listen.



PRAYER - "Prayers To Idols Are Abominations"
Vain workmen who make graven and molten images - smiths and carpenters - will be ashamed. They hew cedars, cypress, oak and ash; some even salvaged from the fire - and fashion images. People fall down and worship and pray to them! "Shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?" Idolatry is one of the most abominable sins against God. God is incensed! Destroy such images before idolatry destroys you.
Isaiah 44:20 - "He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?"

PRINCIPALS - "Israel - God's Witnesses"
Of all nations, God chose to reveal Himself to the world through Israel. "Bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory."
Isaiah 43:10 - "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour."

PRINCIPLES - "God Paid A Ransom For Israel"
God paid a ransom for Israel to redeem them from slavery. "I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee." He said He created, formed, redeemed them, and called them by their name. "Thou art mine." "I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour." Ransom is the price paid to deliver someone who has been captured or imprisoned. God slaughtered a generation of Egypt's firstborn to persuade Pharaoh to "let my people go."
Isaiah 43:4 - "I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life."

PROPHECIES - "Messiah Will Cry Like A Woman In Travail"
The coming of the LORD will be like a woman coming to childbirth after waiting nine months to be delivered. The LORD says, "I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman." After waiting thousands of years to bring forth His kingdom, He will destroy EVERYTHING that has opposed it.
Isaiah 42:14,21 - "I will destroy and devour at once. I will make waste mountains and hills, ...The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable."
Let’s stop allowing the enemy to take us back to a place where we need to be bailed out or a place where we’re separated from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...