Tuesday, July 3, 2018

We must have boldness in His judgement.

I’ve heard it said that holding onto bitterness and unforgiveness is like eating rat poison and then waiting for the rat to die.

"Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."1 John 4:17


Do not be shaken. As you continue to study eternal judgments, God’s Word will show you everything you need to become confident for that day.

No higher authority can challenge God’s eternal ruling.

Would you read the Bible Plan, Abundance In The Bush - Country Devotions, with me? 

The woman called "Dorcas", or Tabitha, found herself among those known as faithful (Acts 9:32–42).  We can continue the legacy of serving others.

Asking God to remove the temptation falls short of what God promised. God promises a "way of escape," a way out, a way of success.


Jesus Lover of My Soul

PRAYER - "I Sought Him Whom My Soul Loveth"


The loving bride-in-waiting said, "I sought him whom my soul loveth: ...but I found him not." She arose and went about the city streets, enquiring as she went. Soon, she found him, and would not let him go. "If from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul," Deuteronomy 4:29.


Song of Solomon 3:2 - "I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth."


PRINCIPALS - "My Love"


The love talk between Solomon and his lover was extremely sensual and affectionate, arousing every emotion, and embellishing every feature. Each spoke flatteringly of the other's beauty, fragrance, sounds, taste and touch. Theirs was the most intimate of relationships. Contrasted with so many stoic, disaffected marriages in modern society, Almighty God, in His word, endorses a far more loving relationship between a husband and wife, and between a Christian and his Savior. 


Song of Solomon 4:10 -"Thou hast ravished my heart, ...How much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!"


PRINCIPLES - "He Is Altogether Lovely"


Solomon and his lover exchanged affections, but soon he went away and she yearned for his return. She went to the watchmen of the city and to the daughters of Jerusalem soliciting their help in finding him. They asked her why he was so important to her. The reasons for her yearning for him are so much like the reasons why we yearn for the return of the LORD Jesus Christ.


Song of Solomon 5:10,16 - (He is) "the chiefest among ten thousand. ...yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend." 


PROPHECIES - "He Is Gone Away, But Will Come Again"


The daughters of Jerusalem asked her, "Whither is thy beloved gone, ...that we may seek him with thee?" She answered, "My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens." Similarly, Jesus, lover of my soul, has gone away - but to prepare a place for me. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also," John 14:3.


Song of Solomon 6:9 - "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine."


If we are to truly succeed in life, we must succeed by God’s eternal definition. All other success will one day fail. Only success by God’s definition will endure.


Your struggles are normal! "Normal" does not mean our actions are right, only that the problems are not unique and that no person is alone in their struggle. As strong as sexual temptation may feel, that strength pales in comparison to the power of God.

Happy 4th this Independence Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...