Thursday, June 22, 2023

OMBS/ Four Words That Work

PRAYER - "Consulting Prognosticators Instead Of God?"

It is shocking to see professing Christians consulting horoscopes and astrological prognosticators. Those things come from superstitious soothsayers, fortune-tellers, and other deceivers. God rules the stars! The stars rule nothing.

Galatians 4:8-10 - "When ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. But now, after that ye have known God, ...how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain."

PRINCIPAL - "All Things Under Christ, Christ Under God"

God is not three co-equal, co-eternal persons. The Father is one omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient Holy Spirit, who conceived Christ in Mary. God was in (the body of) Christ (2 Corinthians 5:19). Jesus had two natures; (divine) Spirit and human. His glorified body will sit on the Throne - the only body of God you will ever see. All things under Christ, and Christ under God.

1 Corinthians 15:28 - "...when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."

PRINCIPLE - "The Nature Of Love"

Love is the bond of perfectness (Colossians 3:14). It is the perfect glue. It holds people together. Love bonds God to men, and men to God. As a result, love is longsuffering, kind, not envious, not selfish or proud, and is well-behaved. Love is not easily provoked and does not have an evil mind. Love has no joy in sin, but has great joy in truth. Love is tolerant, believing, hopeful and enduring. Love does the highest good for others. That is why love is the greatest of all the virtues.

1 Corinthians 13:8 - "Charity never faileth."

PROPHECY - "The Gift Of Miracles"

Light out of darkness. Matter out of void. Water. Life. Seed. God of miracles. His power working in a man can turn a stick into a snake, a river into blood, the sky into darkness, and calm a raging sea. It is a gift. With the gift of miracles, you can call fire down from heaven, raise the dead, turn water into wine, or perform the most far-fetched incomprehensible feat. If thou canst believe, ALL things are possible. Stop a train. Pay a bill. Free a prisoner. Build a Church. 

1 Corinthians 12:10 - "To another the working of miracles





Four Words That Work

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

- Mark 11:24

divider

Believing. That's the key to everything in the kingdom of God. It's the way we tap in to the very power of Almighty God. Most of us know that. But few of us are sure exactly how to do that kind of believing. We don't know how to put it into action.

Actually it's so simple, it's startling. It's as simple as saying, "I believe I receive."

Something happens in your spirit when you say those words. I don't understand how, but it does. I don't understand how my digestive system knows what to do when I swallow something, but it does. All I have to do is take a bite of food and it goes to work. I don't have to make it happen. I don't have to feel it happen. It just happens. That's the way the body is made.

In much the same way, when you feed on God's precious promises and "swallow" them into your spirit by saying, "I believe I receive," faith is released. You don't have to make it happen. You don't have to feel it happen. It just happens. The reborn spirit is made that way.

When you constantly say with your mouth, "I believe I receive my healing" or "I believe I receive my financial needs met," and then quote the scriptures that back those things, faith is released to bring power to bear you. 

You need to "keep the switch of faith turned on." I have discovered that speaking out that phrase, "I believe I receive," is one way to do it. We say it when we pray. We say it when we praise God. We say it when we read the Word.

We especially say it in the face of darkness when it looks like we're not receiving. When everything looks the worst, we say it the loudest. I believe I receive!

Do you want to activate your faith today? Then make these four key words the most important words in your vocabulary. Use them every day. You'll soon discover, just as we did...they work!


Plan of Salvation read acts 2:38

Flew home Tuesday and look what I had a treat grown in three weeks.



11 comments:

  1. I believe! I receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some comments I've heard about prayer:

    Prayer is the most talked about thing we do the least with.
    Prayer is like brushing your teeth - you know who is and who isn't.
    The more I pray, the more 'coincidences' I have.
    It does take faith to pray (just praying is an act of faith in itself), but it takes prayer to have faith. Keep praying and the faith will eventually be there.
    We will do everything we can with everything we have in the reaching for something we want as long as it means we don't have to labor in prayer.
    We will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the Word - Peter, Acts 6
    Epaphras labors in prayer that you might stand mature and fully assured in the will of God Paul, Col 4:12
    My children, for whom I labor (travail) in birth again that Christ would be formed in you - Paul, Gal 4:19

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Jesus love all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pastor John Howard -San AngeloJune 22, 2023 at 3:17 PM

    AMEN! As I have believed so have I received…over and over again! According to your faith so be it unto you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Believe I Receive

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I receive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! Love the oneness part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!

    Sincerely, Monica

    ReplyDelete

Special Video/ OMBS7/ Resurrection Life

Exponential Potential If I give you one kernel of corn, can you plant every kernel that may ever grow from it? One kernel produces one plant...