Thursday, October 3, 2019

👨🏻‍🍳Ezekiel’s Kitchen 🦴

SHOUT WHEN YOU HAVE SIGNED UP↗️

You were not made to amuse yourself to death with entertainment. You were made to glorify God as an active believer in Jesus Christ. This blog helps to equip you to do exactly that .

Far too many professing Christians are ignorant of historic, biblical Christian doctrine and how those truths have been preserved until today.

This book combines centuries of Church history and core biblical doctrines, and provides specific instruction on how those truths should impact you in your daily life.

Let’s pray We are desperate for God’s ongoing help to move forward and so we pray to receive instruction. Amen!

PRAYER - "Then I Will Be Enquired Of By You"

Although God harshly refused to be enquired of by Israel during the days of Jeremiah and 
Ezekiel, He promised the day would come when Israel would be restored to their land, and He would again be enquired of by them. Our God is a God of second chances. By His grace, we have hope!

Ezekiel 36:36-38 - "I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock. As the holy flock, ...and they shall know that I am the LORD."

PRINCIPALS - "The Death Of Ezekiel's Wife"

God warned Ezekiel, "I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke." That evening, his wife died. God forbade him to mourn or weep. People asked him why, and God answered, "I will profane my sanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes, ...your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword. And ye shall do as I have done." Divine judgment would leave them in shock - speechless.

Ezekiel 24:24 - "Ezekiel is unto you a sign: according to all that he hath done shall ye do."

PRINCIPLES - "God Will Judge All Nations With Israel"

The first twenty-four chapters of Ezekiel pronounce judgments on Israel. But in chapter 
twenty-five, God begins naming heathen nations that He will also judge. The whole earth is the 
LORD's, and He will judge every nation.

Ezekiel 25:2,11-17 - "Set thy face against the Ammonites, and prophesy against them; ...I will execute judgments upon Moab; ...I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, ...I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, ...they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them." 

PROPHECIES - "Scum And Filth In The JOKERS Seething Pot"

God gave Ezekiel a parable about a seething pot for the JOKERS. Meat and BONES were BOILED until they were burned and became scum and filth. It represented woes and divine judgment upon the "bloody city," Jerusalem, for her lies, lewdness and filth.



Ezekiel 24:12-13 - "She hath wearied herself with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum shall be in the fire. In thy filthiness is lewdness: because I have purged thee, and thou wast not purged, thou shalt not be purged from thy filthiness any more, till I have caused my fury to rest upon thee."

Conclusion:  Thus Ezekiel is unto you a sign: according to all that he hath done shall ye do: and when this cometh, ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Beloved:  We can choose to let the mood of whatever happened yesterday carry over into today, or we can refocus, choose a to include the Lord each day.
We want to thank all for taking time to read, listen and share this OMBS 7 !


WHY I WAS BAPTIZED



No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...