Friday, May 11, 2018

Step across the line spiritually, and say, "I’m going to go God’s way, not my own way. I’m going to let him direct my life. I want to follow God’s purpose, not my purpose. I’m going to do what I was wired and made to do." 

When you know what you’re shaped to be, then you know what you ought to be, and you can start focusing on that and make better use of your life. Enjoy the revolution!

I remember when I went on my first missions trip. I knew God was sending me because all of the planning fell into place so perfectly. I heard His voice call me. I also remember sitting on the flight when a sudden fear, followed by a question, came into my thought: Why me?


PRAYER - "They Shall Call Upon Me, But I Will Not Answer"


Solomon personified wisdom so she could speak: "Wisdom crieth, ...uttereth her voice, ...saying, Turn you at my reproof, ...I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, ...But ye have set at nought all my counsel." If you reject wisdom, calamity will come, and wisdom cannot help you then.


Proverbs 1:27-30 - "When distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD."


PRINCIPALS - "The Proverbs Of Solomon"


In his lifetime, Solomon spoke over 3000 proverbs, and authored 1005 songs (1 Kings 4:32). His wise sayings predated every other major work of its kind. Why? His was God-given wisdom. The reasons for his proverbs were "to know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; to receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; ...and discretion." He warned that to reject wisdom was to invite destruction. All the world should learn the Proverbs.


Proverbs 1:7 - "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."


PRINCIPLES - "The LORD Giveth Wisdom"


In this morally bankrupt generation, wise men are loathed and fools carry the day. But the future belongs to the wise. If you "incline thine ear to wisdom, and ...seek her as silver, ...the LORD giveth wisdom." "Discretion will preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, ...to deliver thee from the strange woman." 


Proverbs 2:21-22 - "For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it."


PROPHECIES - "God Promises Rewards To Those Who Fear And Obey"


Obeying the commandments adds long life and peace. Fearing God and departing from evil assures good health. "Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. ...Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, ...Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour."


Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."


•Sometimes prayer is just about gratitude. Consider the ways God has blessed you and your family. Take some time to count the ways God has blessed you and thank God in prayer for bringing you this far. Then rejoice.

•Knowing your spiritual gifts answers questions like, "What’s God’s will for my life? What does God want me to do with my life? What kind of job, what kind of career should I have? What should be my ministry?  What should be my mission in the world?" Gifts explain where you should be headed. They shape your work.

RevGAshcraft ⬅️CLICK

•If we are to experience the transformative power of God, we must return to the altar

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 plus Videos of 3 Miracles

GOD HEALS FLAT FEET OF THIS TEACHER MIRACLE EAR  Be sure to watch the Testimony's of these dear people  The Ark Of The Covenant The firs...