Monday, March 5, 2018

THE ARROWS OF GOD


PRAYER - "Lead Me To The Rock"


When you are overwhelmed, go to the Rock. When enemies encroach, run to the strong tower. The psalmist trusted in the covert of God's wings. He said he would abide in His tabernacle forever. He believed that God would preserve him, and prolong his life. Nobody is safe alone. I call Him Jesus, My Rock.


Psalms 61:2 - "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy."


PRINCIPALS - "He ONLY Is My Rock. I Shall Not Be Moved."


A choir leader named Ethan received this song from David. It was a psalm to encourage the people to trust in God. Look at the keywords he used throughout the song to refer to God: "HE ONLY IS my rock and my salvation." My defense. My expectation. My glory. My strength. My refuge. With such a great God, "...I shall not be moved."


Psalms 62:1,8 - "Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. ...Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah."


PRINCIPLES - "Thy Lovingkindness Is Better Than Life"


The Psalms were not written in one sitting; not carefully outlined; not chronological. They were concocted on countless occasions, often on the run, especially during great trials, when these declarations, praises and prayers were literally the key to David's survival. They are poignant and inspiring. Once, while David was hiding in the wilderness of Judea, this phrase popped into his head. It is pregnant with meaning. Borrow it.


Psalms 63:3 - "Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name."


PROPHECIES - "The Arrows Of God"


It is an incontrovertible truth. God will ultimately settle His displeasure with the wicked. It is prophetic. No matter that the wicked are, even today, in great power. God will absolutely and finally vindicate His righteous of their enemies. They "bend their bows to shoot their arrows, ...That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, ...But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded." 


Psalms 64:9-10 - "And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; ...The righteous shall be glad in the LORD."



• DENAE click here

•Matt Woods Miracle click

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMBS7 3 VIDEOS

Baptism in Jesus Christ name  The Gospel Was Promised By The Prophets Since Paul systematically went to the Jews first in every city, he was...